I attempted to repaint asshat constantly over the years. I’ve lost track of how many brushes and paint cans (semi-gloss) that I used.
Each time I hoped that it would be for the last time.
I realize my mistake now. You simply cannot repaint someone who has no heart or soul, who abuses someone they supposedly love and cherish for their own personal gain.
Here are a few tidbits about him that I’ve never shared before.
- He couldn’t go 15 minutes without making some sort of sexual comment or innuendo.
- He was obsessed with blow job videos.
- He would wake me up early for what he liked to call “coffee and a blow job.” I played along for a while, but soon got tired, angry and sickened by it.
- Although he never hit me, he did raise his hand towards me with an evil look on his face a few times.
- Once, he lifted one of his guitars with the full intention of smacking me with it. Sadly, my daughter was a witness to this.
- After my suicide attempt in July of 2015, he sent me a text that insinuated that perhaps suicide was a great idea.
- While I sat in the ER with my mother, scared shitless, he was out screwing his whore.
- When he would cook meals, half of them were too spicy for anyone else to eat besides himself. I believe that he did that on purpose, just to be a greedy, pig-like dickhead.
- He harassed a young woman, which lasted about 3 months, all because she barely hit his back bumper (a car that broke down about a week after) while leaving a store. She didn’t have insurance. He wanted cash in exchange for not calling the cops on her. I finally got so disgusted by his manipulative behavior that I straight out told him to cut it the fuck out, grow up and leave the poor girl alone.
It’s coming up on a year since I initially found out about his cheating.
I plan on celebrating.